The documents required at the time of admission during physical reporting after declaration of result as given below.
- Result of counselling/ Seat Allotment letter.
- Merit/Rank card.
- Admit card countersigned by the Invigilator where candidate appeared for DET/DET(L) -2014 Exam.
- Character certificate from last Institute if gap then submit the affidavit of gap year from Notary.
- Qualifying Exam Certificate (10th Pass certificate) for DET and 10+2/ITI/Vocational for DET(L).
- Latest Two photo as pasted on Application/OMR.
- Proof of counselling fees deposition in bank.
- Reservation certificate if admission on the basis of reservation.
- Residential cerificate/ Haryana domocile for those applicants who have passed their qualifying exam other than Haryana state.
- Medical certificate issued by CMO of civil hospital.
- Admission fees for Girls & TFW = Rs. 2850/- and for others = Rs. 3850/-
- Anti Ragging declaration from student and his/her parents on the plain paper.
All the above documents must be attested and be in triplicate (Three sets). Bring original documents for verification.